Institute for Advanced Study
School of Natural Sciences
Princeton, NJ 08540
Nima Arkani-Hamed is a theorist with wide-ranging interests in fundamental physics.
Articles and Talks for a general audience:
2010 Messenger Lectures at Cornell University, October 4 - 8, 2010
- Setting the Stage:Space-Time and Quantum Mechanics
- Our "Standard Models" of Particle Physics and Cosmology
- Space-Time is Doomed: What Replaces It?
- Why Is There a Macroscopic Universe?
- A New Golden Age of Experiments: What We Might Know By 2020?
- N. Arkani-Hamed, T. Han, M. Mangano and L.-T. Wang, "Physics Opportunities of a 100 TeV Proton-Proton Collider", hep-th/1511.06595 (2015).
- N. Arkani-Hamed and J. Trnka, "The Amplituhedron", JHEP:1401:030 (2014).
- N. Arkani-Hamed, J.L. Bourjaily, F. Cachazo, A.B. Goncharov, A. Postnikov and J. Trnka, "Scattering Amplitudes and the Positive Grassmannian", hep-th/1212.5605.
- N. Arkani-Hamed, J. L. Bourjaily, F. Cachazo, S. Caron-Huot and J. Trnka, "The All-Loop Integrand for Scattering Amplitudes in Planar N=4 SYM", JHEP:1101,:041, (2011).
- N. Arkani-Hamed, F. Chachazo, Cheung and J. Kaplan, "A Duality for the S Matrix", JHEP:03:020, (2010).
- N. Arkani-Hamed, D. Finkbiner, T. Slatyer and N. Weiner, "A Theory of Dark Matter", Phys. Rev. D79:015014, (2009).
- N. Arkani-Hamed and S. Dimopoulos, "Supersymmetric Unification Without Low Energy Supersymmetry and Signatures for Fine-Tuning at the LHC", JHEP:0506:073, (2005).
- N. Arkani-Hamed, A. G. Cohen, and H. Georgi, "Electroweak Symmetry Breaking from Dimensional Deconstruction", Phys. Lett. B 513, 232 (2002).
- N. Arkani-Hamed, S. Dimopoulos, and G. Dvali, "The Hierarchy Problem and New Dimensions at a Millimeter," Phys. Lett. B 429, 263 (1998).